Open outlook 2010 and select the “File” menu. This will bring up the view below.
In the above view, choose to modify an existing account, or choose to add a new account.
If you chose to add a new account, you will see the screen below and you should select “Internet Mail”.
- Add your own email account where you see “email@example.com”. (Three places).
- Select the account type as “IMAP”.
- Type in the same servers you see here.
- Type in the password you use for Gmail for Business. Select “Remember password”.
- Uncheck the box “Check Account Settings by clicking the Next button”
- Click “More Setting” for the nest screens. This will bring up a tabbed popup.
In this screen, you have four fields to complete. Set both ports numbers as shown, and also set the encryption type as shown.